Hello, my name is Antony 38 i'm a Indapendent Gay Male Escort in West Calder Scotland UK
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile firstly may I begin that I was born and raised in Chester by two very loving parents with both my brother and sister with me be the youngest of the three so as you may imagine the torment I had to endure especially being the youngest lol. We have lived in the Blacon area I would say right up to our adult lives. We never had much while we were growing up but we never needed a lot as our parents raised us in a loving environment teaching us the values of respect & manners so in my eyes family meant everything to me.
My schooling years I would say would be the same as everybody else’s and as I reached the end of my 5th year in high school I passed my GCSE’s with flying colours and found a had a real knack at home economics along with design & craft, after leaving high school I landed my first job on an apprenticeship scheme at the Moat House International Hotel working as a trainee chef having a love & passion for food which I spent many years in many different establishment’s until I decided in a change of direction.
One particular job I really enjoyed was working in the south of France working with school children on a French experience holiday, taking them on excursions but also instructing them on different daily activities such as zip wire, quad biking, archery and fencing.
However the list of the many trades that I have worked in is pretty endless and I would hope that I get to regale you with more if we get to meet as well as getting to know of your own passions & interests which I hope we get to share if you choose to book with me.
But I do hope that when we meet spending some quality time in each other’s company sharing any of the interests that we have, but allow me to share with you some of my own hobbies and if none of my interests take your fancy then I am open to any and all suggestions
• I have found design & craft making something from nothing is a talent I seem to be very good at, but more so I think that I just like and good at working with my hands a lot.
• I also have a passion for cooking preparing & trying many different foods, however my speciality are deserts & pastries having worked in the catering industry in my previous years.
• I enjoy socializing and meeting new people and making new friends over drinks and dinner, as I enjoy making people laugh and smile, I believe that a nice smile and a witty sense of humour are more important than looks.
• In my youth I also found that I had a love of horses and horse riding.
• Over the years I have enjoyed a great passion for narrow boats and cruisers having spent many a time going on boating holidays around the UK including Scotland and the Norfolk Broads.
• Maybe Fencing, archery, quad biking or zip wire are things you may like to try.
Please ask me anything about myself & my services.